Goliath Hallmark Tramples on Teazled Trademark
When Dina Proto and Dina Poist-Proto launched Teazled, a small greeting card company in March 2011; they knew there would be many long days and a lot of hard work ahead of them. But never in their wildest dreams did they expect to have their trademark trampled by industry giant Hallmark less than a year after opening their doors.
How you can help:
In the age of social media you can help David beat Goliath by taking action now and staying involved as we #TellHallmark! Do one or all of the following:
- Visit our site TellHM.com
- Hit one or all of the share buttons below to Tweet our blog post, share them on Facebook, Google+, or any of the other social networks
- Subscribe to the blog in the upper right hand corner to get updates on our progress and learn other ways you can help
- Follow Teazled on Twitter and Facebook to receive updates through those channels
- Post “#TellHallmark trademark infringement is NOT a warm greeting” on Hallmark’s Facebook page!
- Encourage your family, friends, coworkers, and colleagues to join us and #TellHallmark today, and tomorrow, and as long as it takes
- Visit teazled.com and buy a greeting card for someone you love. They are lovingly crafted and ever so affordable.
- Let us know in the comment section what you think about what Hallmark has done. Let your voice be heard!